Shipping and returning policy
Shipping options may vary depending on the delivery address, the time and day of your purchase and the availability of the items.
Possible delivery options:
- Pick up at Mariposa Negra Bar – FREE
We will notify you by email when your order is ready to be picked up.
Remember that the person who comes to pick up the order only needs to present the purchase confirmation email.
- Home delivery: Deliveries from Monday to Friday (work only). National and international delivery. National and international delivery.
- Deliveries in Spain have a cost of €7, for the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla it will be €8.
- Portugal 8€.
- Deliveries within the European Union €20.
- Deliveries to the United Kingdom €25.
- Deliveries in the USA €55.
- For Spain and Portugal, the shipping costs are free if the purchase exceeds €150.
Everything will depend on the stock we have and the units ordered. However, its delay will not imply the cancellation of the order or any compensation. Each ceramic piece requires a very traditional work that has production times that cannot be reduced.
For non-personalised glasses and available in store:
- Spain: 7 working days.
- Europe: 16 working days.
- United Kingdom: 16 working days.
- USA: 22 working days.
Deliveries for personalized cups:
- Spain: 22 working days.
- Europe, United Kingdom and USA: 30 working days.
Mariposa Negra SL undertakes to deliver the goods purchased by the user, at the buyer’s address indicated for this purpose in the order form, as soon as possible from the date of the order. The shipping costs of the purchased items will be paid by the buyer.
1) The purchased products will be prepared and sent to the person and to the address indicated in the order within a maximum period of 3 working days if it is not a personalized order and if the product is in stock. As long as there is no incident of any kind in the order, in which case, Mariposa Negra will contact the customer.
2) Invoices will be sent attached to the shipping package or electronically.
3) On Saturdays, Sundays and holidays there will be no delivery of orders.
4) An order is considered delivered when the carrier delivers the package or packages to the customer and the customer signs the delivery receipt document. It is up to the customer to verify the status of the merchandise upon receipt and indicate all anomalies on the delivery receipt.
5) For international shipments and to the Canary Islands Mariposa Negra is not responsible for the costs and customs fees of each country or region. The customer will be responsible for paying these costs and fees.
6) The documentation and customs management will be carried out by the transport company in charge of delivering the package to the final customer.
7) Mariposa Negra will be the one who decides which transport company will be hired for the delivery of each order.
We do not accept returns. Each piece is handmade in such a way that there will never be 2 alike. The imperfections made on purpose in each piece accentuate the beauty and uniqueness that each one has.
If there is any problem with the product received, please contact us at email@example.com
Cancelling your order
If the cancellation of the order arrives before the merchandise is shipped, the customer will not have any costs. Once the product has been shipped, it cannot be canceled or returned unless there is a defective problem with it.